High Efficiency Power Systems for Telecom & Network Applications
Our high efficiency Power Shelves are configured with NEspace™ 96% efficient modules.
DongAh Elecomm’s high efficiency power systems for telecom and network applications offer flexibility and configurability in various sizes and BBU or non-BBU configurations. Along with the power systems featured below, many variations are available. Please contact us for information on power supplies configured to suit your particular requirements.
- 1RU Height for compact installations
- Rear-Access Wiring for AC Input, DC Output, Alarms, and Communication
- Control Module for Full Alarms and Monitoring
- External Communication via TCP/IP
- International Safety Approvals, EMI,EMC, NEBS (All Pending)
View the CSPS datasheet.
1RU 4KW Power Shelf Ideal for DAS and Small Cell Deployments
The DSPS-4KS Embedded Type Power Shelf provides high efficiency power in a compact unit with features that support DAS in-building wireless and small cell telecom systems with the power to meet network capacity challenges.
DSPS-4KS Key Features:
- 54VDC Output,74A (2 x 37A rectifier modules), N+1 Redundant Capable
- Hot swappable, Active Current Sharing
- 15 GMT-Fused Outputs, Front-Access
- 19” Rack Mount
- Control Module for Full Alarms and Monitoring with TCP/IP
View the DSPS-4KS datasheet.
- 2RU Height
- Hot swappable
- Operating Temperature: -40~+75 degrees Celsius
- Automatic battery charging
- Controlled, measured and reported by RS 485 or 422, TCP/IP
- Modular design for accommodating high power applications
- Low voltage disconnect for the battery protection (BLVD)
View the DSPS-6K-9K datasheet.
See our line of Cheshire™ Small Cell Power Systems for Telecom and Network Equipment.
DongAh Elecomm designs, manufactures and markets a full line of high efficiency, high density AC/DC power supply products and power systems for the telecom, industrial and medical markets. DongAh develops product lines with extremely flexible architecture and can rapidly modify standard power supply products to meet the needs of customers who require non-standard output voltages.
Contact DongAh at email@example.com / (888) 878-7331 for US Sales and Technical support.