Power that Connects™
Power Supplies for Small Cell Systems
With the expansion of LTE into various markets and growing demand for data services, the need for DAS and small cells is increasing.
Whether the purpose is to improve in-building coverage, extend a network or handle data and voice capacity and traffic, operators worldwide are realizing that the traditional macro layer is just not enough.
Small cell systems are being added globally to increase capacity in hot spots with high user demand and to fill in areas not covered by a macro network.
They also improve network performance and service quality by offloading demand from traditional base stations, reducing both cost and power requirements.
Cheshire™ Series Small Cell Power Systems
DongAh Elecomm’s high efficiency Cheshire Series includes a wide range of high performance power systems ranging from 288W to 1600W. The systems are highly reliable and provide easy installation and maintenance. Equipped with full features and options, including battery backup with dry contact alarms, they are designed in compact, modular configurations (wall or pole mount installations), to accommodate high power requirements for indoor and outdoor applications.
- LOPU-A4L – 48.0VDC / 6A Output
- KLTE-413 – 53.3VDC / 13A Output
- KLTE-430D – 53.3VDC / 30A Output
- NORS-415 – 54.0VDC / 15A Output
- LORS-415L – 54.0VDC / 15A Output
- SRRH-4805, SRRH-4805-RECR04D Compact Power System
- DORS-220S – 27.0VDC / 20A Output
- DORS-235S – 27.0VDC / 35A Output
- DORS-415S – 54.0VDC / 15A Output
- DORS-430S – 54.0VDC / 30A Output
- KLTE-430 – 54.0VDC / 30A Output
- SLTE-415N – 54.0VDC / 15A Output
- SRRH-2350L – 27.0VDC / 13A Output
- SRRH-2500SB – 27.0VDC / 20A Output