Dongah Wraps up 2011 with Strong Numbers; The New Year is Promising!
- January 12, 2012
- Posted by: TerriMac
- Category: Company News, high power rectifier system, Power and energy technology, system power supplies
Despite the flat economy, 2011 turned out to be a good year for DongAh Elecomm! We nearly doubled our sales in 2011! The increase in sales was accommodated by adding a second shift, automating processes and improving cooperation with our Korean material vendors. New customers in the U.S. and abroad contributed to the growth.
The outlook for 2012 is promising:
- 40,000 low power rectifier systems for LTE service to be shipped from Jan through March in Korea
- Charging system for electric vehicle – communication matching test
- GPON high power rectifier system shipments to begin in January
- Safety certification for the new 65W standard open frame converter series to be completed in January
- Rectifier module for the ballast water treatment system goes into production in January
We thank our customers and reps for their support and contribution to DongAh’s success.